- Oversee the CTZN Angular App (PhoneGap).
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services (API).
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of Angular.
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3/SCSS skills.
- Know the 'pain' of tasks runners like Gulp, Karma/Jasmine (tests) NPM.
- Experience in working and supporting RESTful APIs.
- Experience with version control (Git) Knowledge of - best security practices.
- Good understanding of building apps for Android / IOS is needed (mostly to deal with IOS issues).
Skills that would be an advantage:
- Some knowledge of Python, Node.js, or other server side language.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services, SSH and security.
- Want to make a difference!
If you meet the above requirements, want to join a small but fantastic team please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies, please!
You can also apply here: http://www.indeed.co.uk/job/mobile-app-developer-ui-ux-d0fbea3e9867b2a0