June 6, 2016
Honoured to be nominated in SIX categories!
The UK Public Sector Communications Awards "celebrate and reward
excellent communication strategies and campaigns, teams and individuals
in local and national government, emergency services and not-for-profit
bodies from across the UK".
We are up against some of the biggest names in the private & public sectors including O2, Arts Council England and the NHS.
CTZN has made the shortlist for the following six categories:
- Social Marketing Campaign of The Year
- Local Community Initiative of The Year
- Partnership Engagement Initiative of The Year
- Digital Campaign of The Year
- Social Media Campaign of The Year
- Best Use of Evaluation of Research
You can view the full shortlist here.
The ceremony will be at Emirates Stadium in London next month and we're very excited about what will hopefully be a successful night! Congratulations and good luck to all other finalists.